Saturday, August 9, 2014

Fantastic!


I've been having way too much fun with the current Curtain Call Bow Tie challenge! Today's card is the last of the batch of four cards I made for this challenge.


Just a reminder, our sponsor is Waffle Flower Crafts, and a randomly selected participant in the Bow Tie challenge will have his or her choice of a Waffle Flower Crafts stamp set! Have you played along yet? Tomorrow is the deadline (8 am CST).


I have used Waffle Flower's Mailable 3D Bow Template Die and their Bowtiful Additions stamp set.




Have a great weekend!



SUPPLIES:
StampsBowtiful Additions (Waffle Flower)
DiesMailable 3D Bow Template Die (Waffle Flower)
Paper: white card stock, Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Other: wood veneer stars, felt

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE this so much!

I Card Everyone said...

Amy!!! My gosh I love every little fiber of this card! Those felt bows are gorgeous!! Isn't it just amazing how some challenges just spark the most amazing designs? I'd keep going if I were you =]
Michele

Katie Skiff said...

Ah!! The felt, it looks so amazing. Beautiful card. Amy, thanks for always commenting on challenge entrants. It's nice to feel the love!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Indeed... it's fantastic! Love the felt!