Have you heard? SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY (SFYTT) is back?! The new and improved version is brought to you by REVERSE CONFETTI.
What does that mean? Free stamps, of course!
More on that in a minute....
But first, Sketch No. 1:
And here's my take on it, using the super cute HAPPY HARBOR anchor and "shore do love you" sentiment, along with some nautical themed Fancy Pants papers.
A closer look:
And now for the SFYTT scoop...
- There will be a new sketch posted on the REVERSE CONFETTI BLOG on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- We originally stated that you must play with Reverse Confetti stamps to win; however, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding this requirement in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive ALL OF THE STAMP SETS for the next release and be invited to share their creations during our sneak peeks and hop! The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
Can't wait to see your creations!
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Happy Harbor
Paper: Papertrey White and Kraft; Fancy Pants Down by the Shore 6x6
Ink: VersaMark, Stampin' Up Real Red Craft
Accessories: yellow baker's twine, white embossing powder, sanding block, pop dots, Basic Grey metal stars, My Mind's Eye pompom trim, Tim Holtz Rays texture fades embossing folder