Monday, April 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti April Hop - Easter Bunny Treats


Welcome to Reverse Confetti's April Blog Hop! You have likely arrived here from Amy Kolling's blog, and you'll head to the talented Tricia Barber's blog next. If not, you can begin the hop at the Reverse Confetti blog. I'll have the full hop order at the end of this post.


For today, I've put together some Easter Bunny treats using some various RC goodies. I adhered two STITCHED HEX TAGS together along just the sides, decorated the face as a bunny, and used it as a treat sleeve. So easy!

To create the bunny's eyes, I layered three circle dies and used a fourth tiny circle to made highlights on the eyes. From big to small, the circle dies I used are: DETAILED CIRCLES, CIRCLE WISHES (ink-blended with ICED AQUA ink) DOTS TAG LAYER, and another CIRCLE WISHES for the tiny cut-out.



The ears were done with the MOD FLORAL STACK Confetti Cuts dies. I used the largest and smallest dies, cut the die-cut in half and layered them together.



On the gray bunny, I added the "happy easter" tag. The sentiment is from HIPPITY HOPPITY, and the tag is from the BOX WRAP Confetti Cuts set.



I cut three lengths of string for whiskers and adhered the thread behind a wood veneer flower. I sponged on some rosy cheeks with PIGGY BANK ink, then hand-drew the mouth using a black pen. TIP: trace around a small circle die to get perfect curves for the mouth (the white bunny is freehand, the gray one is traced, see the difference?!)


Thanks for visiting!



If you make a purchase using these links, I'll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy! You're sooooo clever! These are darling!

Oliwiaen said...

Soooo cute :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Amy, this is brilliant!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Cute little treats!