Sunday, July 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti July Release Hop


It's Release Day at Reverse Confetti! Five new stamp sets, 7 Confetti Cuts, and our new Cue the Confetti 6x6 paper pad are now available in the Reverse Confetti store.





My card combines MOD FLORAL STACK stamps and dies and PATTERN BUILDER stamps and dies. There are so many possibilities with these two sets! Today I've used PATTERN BUILDER for the flower and MOD FLORAL STACK for some petals.



The flower petal colors are Reverse Confetti's PEACH, BELLINI, and CORAL inks, and the petals are LIME GREEN and OLIVE. I placed my flower in front of a sunny background that I did with STITCHED RAYS COVER PANEL. The rays are masked off and ink blended with BUTTERCUP ink.


I heat embossed a sentiment from MOD FLORAL STACK in white onto a grassy hill that I die-cut using a NUTS ABOUT YOU Confetti Cuts die, then ink blended in PISTACHIO and LIME GREEN inks.



For more July Release inspiration, visit the Confetti Crew, 'Fetti Friends, and special guests:



Reverse Confetti blog

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Melissa Phillips

Amy Sheffer

Tricia Barber 

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Laurie Schmidlin

Heather Hoffman




6 comments:

NatQuebec said...

This nice flower card is lovely and shinny.

~amy~ said...

Love how you designed the flower, so fabulous!

Lori said...

This is a beautiful card!

Isabelle said...

Your card is beautiful ! I love how you've mixed various stamps and dies sets.

LittleSher said...

Artsy card. Sun rays lead your eye right to the flower.

sharon g said...

I like the sunshine radiating from the flower!!