Thursday, May 24, 2018

Confetti Camera - 3-2-1-Stamp a Royal!


I'm over on the Reverse Confetti blog today to kick off a brand-new Confetti Camera series. What is Confetti Camera? It's a weekly feature, where a Confetti Crew member creates an exclusive project based on a give theme. Our theme this round, called "3-2-1-Stamp," is to use 3 stamp sets, 2 stand-alone dies, and 1 pattern paper pad.

I hope you'll join me on the Reverse Confetti blog for my royal wedding-inspired take on this theme! 

And PS, I think I say this every time I see a close-up of my coloring -- it's time for glasses! I can't stay in the lines because I can't see them! 😆


3 Stamp Sets: Magical Day, Hanging Blooms, Bitty Banners
2 Confetti Cuts dies: Stitched Rays Cover Panel, Pierced Round Top Layers
1 Paper Pad: Fun Times


No comments: