Friday, March 24, 2017

More Queen & Company Foam Front Shaker Cards

Happy Friday! I'm over on the Queen & Co. blog today with lots of card ideas. Hope you'll visit me over there! In the meantime, here are a few peeks:

It's Your Big Day

I have a pair of Disney-inspired shaker cards, this first one being in more traditional red, yellow, and black. 

Don't you just love that yummy mix of Toppings in the shaker? I combined a few different products in there: Sequin SprinklesDonutsPosies, and Pops. Up top, along with some star garland die-cuts are some Rivets (I love the Rivets -- think enamel dots with a matte finish) and some Lollies, those lollipop (or bull's eye) embellishments. 

The Magic Foam Front Shaker Kit comes with the foam card front, card base, acetate, and white card stock top layer. I used the Magic Foam Front Die  (sold separately) to make a black top layer instead.


Make A Wish

I also did a pink and very girlie version, again filling the shaker with a mixture of Toppings: Sequin SprinklesPosies  Candy Sprinkles, and Bitty Beads. I've always loved Queen & Company's washi tape! Here I layered three different ones for the border on the left and used another one to make a bow for my mouse ears.


Hello | Foam Front Chevron Shaker Kit

My favorite of today's cards features the Chevron Foam Front Shaker Kit and a mixture of blue, green, and yellow Donuts.



Thanks So Much

And last is an off-beat take on the Bubbles Foam Front Shaker KitThose flowers are hand-doodled around the "bubbles" and then loosely watercolored for an artsy look. The shakers are filled with Pastel Diamonds.

I've shared all of my steps and lots more pictures on the Queen & Co. blog!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend!





4 comments:

Michele said...

I love all the shaker cards but my favorite is the flower one. Great job with drawing and coloring all the flowers. I love them!

Janelle said...

I love the chevron shaker and the doodled shaker cards the most. ☺ I think your hand doodling is terrific! 😊

Michele Kovack said...

I truly adore all of your shaker cards!! So fun!

Susie said...

I'm right there with Kim - I absolutely love what you've done with these adorable shaker cards. The doodled flower card is my favorite. I love the Zig bright colors used. Creative, clever, and a great, great card!