Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Crazy for Christmas - Lil' Gifties


Today is Day Two of Reverse Confetti's CRAZY FOR CHRISTMAS showcase. Three days of Christmas inspiration brought to you by the Confetti Crew. Yesterday's focus was Reverse Confetti's popular TREAT TUBES. If you missed it, click HERE to catch up.




Today the team will be sharing ideas for LIL' GIFTIES (think teachers, bus drivers, neighbors, mail carriers, etc.). 


I've put together a gift idea for any coffee lovers in your life. Earlier in the year, I found a wonderful local small-business coffee roaster nearby, and this holiday season, I plan to introduce friends and family to some of my favorite beans!

I filled a frosted tin-tie bag with coffee beans, then decorated the gift with a sweet pair of felt mittens from the newly released Smitten Mittens Confetti Cuts die and a "you warm my heart" sentiment from the previously released S'more Love.


The mittens were die-cut from felt and topped with a felt snowflake cut with the Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts. I used some Charcoal Striped Twine to embellish the mittens with tiny jingle bells. Behind the snowflakes, to add some color, I attached two Tall Tag Trio Confetti Cuts, one in Stone card stock and the other in a pattern from the Very Merry paper collection.



I clipped everything to the top of the bag with a red clothespin that I topped with another snowflake embellishment.



  

 

 



  For lots more gift-giving inspiration, visit the following Confetti Crew members:


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

sweet details. love those felt mittens!

~amy~ said...

Such an AWESOME giftie! Love how you've decorated the packaging!

Jill Norwood said...

Yummy coffee! Such cute packaging!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute packaging! What a fun gift idea!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the gift idea and love your presentation. Those felt mittens just melt my heart!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful packaging, Amy, sure to delight any coffee lover!!

Shirley said...

Oh my....love the mittens. Such a cute design.