Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy Fall-idays: Christmas

Welcome to the third and final day of Reverse Confetti's online showcase event, Happy Fall-idays. We hope you've been inspired by the Halloween and Thanksgiving projects you've seen so far. Today we are focusing on Christmas -- decorating, parties, gift-giving, and more!



My project today is a little out there, but so cute -- I've made dog biscuits for my dog to give out for Christmas. We have a couple of great neighbors with furry loved ones, and this will be a fun twist on the holiday baked goods exchange!


I stacked three biscuits and wrapped them with a length of twill, then tied on a small Tag Me die-cut with some of the new solid twine in the Reverse Confetti store.



The tags have been stamped with "to" and "from" from Label Me. I added the sweet little paw print, too, which is from Puppy Love.



Each tag is embellished with felt holly leaves and berries, die-cut with the new Holly Confetti Cuts set.



These are Sami-approved ;)




STAMPSLabel MePuppy Love
CONFETTI CUTS DIES: Tag MeHolly
INK: black
PAPER: dark gray and white card stock
OTHER: twill, twine, felt

 

  




Be sure to visit these Crew members, who are also posting Christmas inspiration for you today:



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwww...these are so much fun!

Cindy H. said...

Love your idea - so cute and thoughtful!

cm said...

Oh my! I adore that Sami is giving out gifts - and look at how beautifully presented the treats are! Super cute; super darling!! Now I REALLY want a puppy!
~c

Bill Ali said...

Are you prepared to give away your recipe or is it top secret,LOL

Bill Ali said...

Are you prepared to give away your recipe or is it top secret,LOL

Amy Sheffer said...

I used a recipe I found here: http://sweetpeaskitchen.com/2012/10/peanut-butter-pumpkin-dog-treats/#yXGhQiXHkJHO6y6z.99