Thursday, October 23, 2014

Golden Birthday Wishes


Happy Thursday, friends! I have a birthday card to share today using one of the newest Reverse Confetti stamp sets, ROUNDABOUT ADDITIONS.




I was undecided which direction to go with this, elegant/messy/festive, so I combined elements of all three. The die cut panels in the background were done with STARS PRETTY PANELS CONFETTI CUTS and TRIANGLES PRETTY PANEL CONFETTI CUTS, and the circle was done with the largest die in the CIRCLES 'N SCALLOPS CONFETTI CUTS set. For fun, I added some black and gold ink splatters, wood veneer stars, and a looped length of black and white baker's twine.









It was so nice to spend some time today stamping. I need my me-time and my creative outlet!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

This is gorgeous, Amy! I love the embossed gold, and elegant design!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Amy! Yummy gold embossing and formal look make this one look fit for a very elegant party!

Deepti said...

This is awesome, perfect colors and perfect layering :)