Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Card Kitchen - Part 1

I wanted to pop in and share some cards I made a little while back using the December Card Kitchen kit. This month's kit is awesome -- a wonderful vintage vibe that I adore (even though I went in a different direction) and lots of office-inspired embellishments. For lots more kit inspiration, check out the Card Kitchen blog.

First the December kit contents:



And here's what I did with the kit:





Click HERE for more information about the Card Kitchen kit club. I'll be back later this week with another batch from the December Card Kitchen.

Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Stunning card's. Caroline xxx

Lukrut said...

Beautiful!
I like the 2nd one the most!! =)

Marisa said...

You've been busy! Here I thought I would get to see an Amy card and I get to see four!! Yeah :) Think the first one is my favorite, but love all the wonderful details on all of them!! Great showcase of the set!

Tammy E. said...

Oh my, what you can do with a kit! I love these, especially the 40th birthday one. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Luanne said...

What an awesome collection of beauties! Full of color and fun!

Oliwiaen said...

Beautiful set of cards, each is different and so complex, love them!