And here's a quick re-cap of our big celebration events and opportunities:
1. Leave comments throughout each day's blog hop posts for a chance to win that day's featured sets and dies.
2. Participate in any or all of the Anni-VERVE-sary challenges. All five are posted in the Verve Forum on SCS. Each challenge will have a random winner, AND, if you complete all five, you're eligible to win the complete release (valued at more than $300)!
3. Customer Card Carnival: Unlimited chances to win the full release. Just create with Verve, post to a blog or gallery (including a link to the Verve store), then link up your creation HERE. Enter as many times as you'd like! "Rules" are HERE.
4. A new Viva La Verve sketch was posted yesterday. If you're not familiar with this ongoing Verve feature, here's an overview: Sketches are posted weekly, but you have all month to work. Play along in all five by the last Thursday of the month (that's the 30th this month) and you're eligible for a $100 gift certificate drawing!
5. Verve is sponsoring this month's Sketch For You To Try. We'd love to see you play along!
I'm off to check out all the wonderful challenge and carnival creations so far. We're so happy to have you join our celebration!
Stamps: Doodled Occasions (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Papertrey Kraft card stock, Echo Park Everyday Eclectic dp
Ink: Stampin' Up Yo Yo Yellow, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Verve Pennant Trim die, Martha Stewart doily, May Arts crochet trim, black Divine Twine, Pink Paislee artisan tape, Pizzazz Aplenty clear rhinestones, distressing tool, foam boosters
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"