Bring on the pastels and join The Cat's Pajamas for its weekly TCP Tuesday challenge! Here's the soft, sweet color challenge Lori has provided this week:
I pulled out the adorable Kick Some Grass set and some lovely My Mind's Eye Dolled Up papers. The bunny is nestled in some grass that I die-cut with TCP's Grass Border CutUps die. I added some teeny clear rhinestones to the flower centers for a bit of sparkle.
TCP Tuesday Challenge Details:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the Inlinkz Gallery or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES198 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly recommended.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
7. The winner has one week from the day the winner is posted to contact me for his/her voucher code.
Here's the February SFYTT:
The February SFYTT is sponsored by Your Next Stamp, which has generously provided a discount code for SFYTT participants. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting!