Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hats Off To You - SFYTT


We're nearing the end of January, which means it's time for the SFYTT sisters to have another go at this month's fabulous Sketch For You To Try. Have you played along yet?

Our sponsor this month is The Cat's Pajamas. Oh, how I love TCP images - the perfect blend of fun, whimsy, and cuteness. Today's sweet set is called Presto. I also used one of the TCP Cut-Ups (their line of cutting dies), Circus Border, up along the top. The papers are from my sadly under-used Blissful 6x6 pad from Authentique.

Here's a close-up, where you can see the glitter "sparks" I added around the wand:



Look for final January samples from the SFYTT Sisters throughout the week! And do play along if you haven't already. Remember, there will be a huge prize pack at the end of the year, but you're only eligible if you play along each month throughout the year.



On a more personal note ... since I've been so quiet on the blog lately, I wanted to assure you that everything is just fine. More than fine, in fact! Yes, I have slowed down a little bit with paper crafting lately (so hard for this all-or-nothing girl), but I'm still very much alive and kicking. And paper-crafting when I can! I have some fun things in the works that just aren't quite ready for prime-time yet. So, for real ... see you again soon!

Hugs and much love,




Stamps: Presto (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Authentique Blissful 6x6, Papertrey Vintage Cream and Smoky Shadow
Ink: Versafine Onlyx Black, Ranger Pumice Stone Distress, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: The Cats Pajamas Circus Border die, Copic markers, Sakura Quickie glue pen, clear ultra fine glitter, foam adhesive, Spellbinders classic circle Nestabilities, distressing tool, sewing machine, paper piercer/needle/thread, Maya Road crochet trim, 5/8" natural twill, Papertrey button
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

9 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

A-Dorable, Pickler!!! You never cease to amaze. Beautiful, subtle coloring and I love the wand-sparklings. :)

Michelle Woerner said...

LOVE this girl! Great colors, I am diggin' the pops of bright yellow. Was great chatting with you. We have to keep in touch more frequently!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh Amy, this card is just so cute but so elegant at the same time!! I love the Bliss pad, but have only used it one card. I don't know is it because we hate cutting up pretty paper or we just have too much to choose from?! LOL:)

Marisa said...

Adorable! Love the colour combo. Now you have me wondering what you are up to. Curious minds can be a hassle sometimes LOL! Have a great day :)

Shantaie said...

super cute! just love the way you made this sketch come to life!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh, this is seriously cute! You really use the sketches to their full advantage, I love that!

LORi said...

Adorable!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So cute!
I've missed your posts and I am so glad to see you are back! I was worried! It sounds like you are OK! Yea!!!!
Mackie

Pet73 said...

Fabulous card!