Wednesday, September 15, 2010

JustRite 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop #2


Today The Dream Team from Stamper's Dream is joining JustRite Stampers for their newest Wednesday feature, 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hops. Every Wednesday until Thanksgiving some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing the JustRite Christmas Collection of stamps. This is Week 2, but you can catch up on Week 1 HERE. And going forward, be sure to mark your calendars for Wednesdays at 9am Central for great Christmas gift, card and project ideas, starting at the JustRite Inspiration blog.

I've been itching to ink up one of the cuddly, adorable snowmen from the Groovy Snowmen set. This one was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink onto watercolor paper, then watercolored with Tombow Markers and a water brush. For the sentiment accent, I stamped the "Let It Snow" border from Holiday Cheer and sandwiched it between a button and a Heidi Swapp ghost snowflake. I accented the main image and the ghost snowflake with various Stickles (Stardust, Frosted Lace, and Christmas Red). The papers are from my current holiday fave -- Holly Jolly by My Mind's Eye. JustRite stamps and accessories, as well as many of the other supplies I've used, are available at Stamper's Dream.

Please visit these designers' blogs to see what fabulous Christmas projects they have for you on the hop today!

Christina FischerAngela Barkhouse
Michele Kovack


Thanks so much for stopping by!

33 comments:

Kellie Fortin said...

Your Card took my breath away!! Just gorgeous!!

Sankari W. said...

Amy - this is so beautiful - just pure and utter beauty! I adore your coloring and the colors used! GORGEOUS!
hugs.
S. :)

Jacqueline said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! Every little thing is perfection! Wow!

Wendy said...

This is soo gorgeous!!!!

Rel Squire said...

Wow Amy this card is absolutely stunning. Your coloring is so perfect. What a cute stamp, no wonder you have wanted to use it. A truly gorgeous card.

Jen Shults said...

This is beautiful Amy. I love all these details and that snowman is fabulous. Absolutely gorgeous work. And I adore that paper... it's my FAVE for this Christmas season. :D

Corinne said...

splendide!!!
Bises de la France

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Very pretty! I love the vintage look!

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful card, Amy!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love this. TFS.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, Amy! Love your beautifully colored snowman and love the 2 rows of stitching that make him pop!

Carolyn King said...

wow...beautiful Amy! love the colors and how u did the sentiment!!! fantastic girl!

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Amy! The colors you used on the snowman are so rich and beautiful, and I love the stitching around the circle!

Melody said...

Beautiful Amy!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amy - your eye for color combinations always blows me away!!!

Oliwiaen said...

Awww, so many tasty details - Christmas is in the air!

Shantaie said...

swoon! this is so gorgeous! i LOVE LOVE that red and white twine!

Linda Carson said...

Super cute! Your style is always inspirational!

Crafty Cath said...

Awesome! Love every inch of this card!

marilynwillauer said...

I’m impressed!!! What a beautiful card, thank you for sharing your talents.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

*sigh*...pure coziness!! LOVE the warm, rich, cozy feeling of this card Amy!! Your coloring, as always is impeccable, and the dp's, sketch and sewing just put it over the top!! Love this!!

Leslie Miller said...

Awesome! I knew you'd have something fabulous and I couldn't wait till I had a chance to come and take a peek. This is SO CUTE, Amy!!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Amy!!! Once again you've created another masterpiece!!! Love the vintage feel of this card, the twine and sentiment is awesome, love the sewing on the circle and of course your colouring is fantastic!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous coloring!!

Gabi Alberti said...

Hello Amy! Your card is amazing! I love all your cards and I love came here to see them. You always make stunning things!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how I love this card and the zigzag stitching around your circle die cut! :)

Amy Johnson said...

Oh wow! This is fabulous! I have no idea how you did the zig zag stitching around the die cut circle so perfectly! Great colors/papers, and I love how you did the sentiment.

Jessica said...

What a great snowman! Love your card! TFS

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the brown and cream for this snowman. Your stitching is great too

Carrie said...

Omgosh I love this card. I just went wow when I saw it. Love your blog too :)

Unknown said...

Love this card, as I do all of your work. I just want to let you know how much I love your blog. I'm not one to comment much, but I visit your blog at least once a week, if not more, and I just love your work. It is beautiful and a great source of inspiration. Thank you so much for posting all of your work. Your fan, readysetstamp

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute and just love the vintage feel with the papers and string!

Anonymous said...

OMG Amy, I absolutely love this!!! Snowmen rock!