Happy New Year's Eve! I felt like a kid in a candy store last night with my Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue paper collection and some beautiful JustRite stamps. I played and played with no real plan in mind and was so happy with the results. (By the way, the Hollywood Vogue choice was totally inspired by these two knock-outs by Oliwiaen. I was drooling!)
Some fun details:
- Accordian-fold medallion, edges painted in ivory and dusted with chunky glitter
- A lacy circle within a lacy circle, both with stitched perimeters, and topped with a sentiment from JustRite's Birthday centers
- Decorative black die-cuts on the left and right. These were done with one of the small accent dies in JustRite's new Nested Sentiment Custom Spellbinders Dies set. The large pearls are by Kaiser Craft.
- Behind the medallion, a Spellbinders Labels Five diecut stamped in black using a pretty JustRite decorative rectangle frame. I used one from the Baroque Nested Frames set, currently sold out at Stamper's Dream. The Victorian Nested Frames would work beautifully as well.
- Along the bottom, my silly favorite part of the whole card ... a curvy piece of cheetah/leopard print peeking out. This was cut with a Tim Holtz Plaque & Postage Alterations die.
- At the top, some buttery, creamy lace trim (pretty sure it's made by Prima).
- And through the middle, some dramatic wide black and ivory striped ribbon, a crinkled ivory seam binding double bow and a gorgeous pink Webster's Pages sparkler.
Here are a couple of detail shots:
Thanks so much for visiting! See you bright and early tomorrow morning as the SFYTT sisters kick off the new year with a brand-new monthly format, an awesome sponsor, and a fabulous Sketch For You To Try!